On her way to her Grandma through the woods, Little Red Nutcracker was enjoying the warm summer day so much, that she didn't notice a dark shadow approaching... Suddenly, the wolf appeared beside her.
- "What are you doing out here, little girl?" the wolf asked in a voice as friendly as he could muster.
- "I'm on my way to see my Grandma who lives through the forest, near the brook" she replied.
- "You know the story as much as I do, little girl" the wolf replied.
- "Yes, you are not that nice in fact: you are going to take a shortcut and eat Grandma before I get there!" she answered.
- "That's true... unless you answer these three questions!"
- "Ask me the questions, evil wolf. I am not afraid." she said.
- "What... is your name?" the wolf asked.
- "Little Red Nutcracker!" she replied.
- "What... is your quest?" the wolf then asked.
- "To visit my Grandma and bring her food!" she said.
- "What... is your favorite color?" the wolf finally questioned.
- "Isn't the answer quite obvious!?" she answered.
- "Ha ha, this is not correct! THOU SHALL NOT PASS!" yelled the wolf, moving his arms around.
At that point, Little Red Nutcracker lost patience, quickly ran around the wolf, and kicked him so hard that the wolf took off in the air, disappearing in the sky. He would not ask for her name ever again, and definitely stopped believing in children tales for good.